HWP File (English)
HWP File (Korean)
- Manuscript should be submitted via online after erasing authors and organization.
- Manuscript examination fee(60,000 wons) was sent.
- The entire draft was prepared on A4 sized paper in Korean line spacing of 160% including English abstract, bibliography, tables, figures and explanation as well as the text.
- Text consisted of cover page, abstract in english, key words, main text, acknowledgement, reference, tables and figures in separated page. Main text consisted of introduction, subjects and methods, results, discussion and conclusion. (exception : review article, case report)
- Serial number was filled out in every page of the manuscript. (cover page : serial number 1)
- Abbreviation of terminology was used at least. Abbreviation was not used in the title, abbreviation was filled out in brackets at first appearance of terminology in main text. Abbreviation of terminology appearance of terminology in main text. Abbreviation of terminology used in table and figure was described in more detail at the bottom of table and figure.
- The organization and name of author are not recorded in the manuscript for examination.
- The name of drugs or pesticides are written in italics (English only).
- Title(Korean & English), publication type, name of authors(Korean & English), affiliation(Korean & English), name and contact details of the corresponding author(address, telephone number, e-mail) were described.
- Contents of abstract should be placed in order listed (Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Key Words).
- The abstract is prepared as no more than 250 words for original article and no more than 150 words for case or brief report.
- Two to five Key Words have been attached.
- English abstract is examined and corrected by staff.
- All references were written in English.
- Broad search internal and international journal including the Journal of Korean Medical Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology & Dermatology.
- Number of reference was less than 40, references were cited and marked in form of superscript in main text.
- The name of magazines are marked as abbreviation of Index Medicus.
- Name of authors was written in the form of Last name, First name initial.
- Academic paper: author name. title. name of magazine. year of publication;volume;starting page-ending page.
Books: author name, name of book, number of books:publishing company. year of publication: number of pages.
- The title and explanation of tables are prepared in English.
- The title of table is placed on the top of table, brief and explanatory.
- Abbreviation used in tables are explained separately at the bottom.
- Table itself was understandable well, there is non-overlap between table and main text, figure.
- The numbers of tables are checked again to see whether they are correct and same as the text.
- Figures or photographs are prepared large enough and clearly to be unaffected even if they are reduced in the printing process.
- Figures or photographs with color were gathered in minimum pages.
- Explanation of figure is written in English, only the first letter is capitalized, the rest is all marked with lower cases.
- The explanation of figure did not simply write the title and can be understood adequately because the detail explaining figure are included.